Here’s the easiest way to plan your next family holiday to Singapore. You can now apply for a Singapore visa at just Rs 2499*. With Travel Diaries getting a Singapore visa is the easiest thing ever. Simple and hassle-free -what more could you want? The full process is explained in details below. All you have to do is apply for a Singapore tourist visa starting from Rs 2,499* and within 5 working days you’ll get your visa.
Note: An additional service charge of 2% is applicable. “If the applicant’s place of collection of documents is a place other than Gurugram, an additional fee for courier charges will apply.”
Documents for Singapore Visa application
- Original passport
- Confirmed return air ticket with trip itinerary
- 2 passport-size photographs (35mm x 45mm) of each visitor, taken against white background with matte finish,80% face coverage, white background and without border.
- Covering letter of the applicant
- Bank statement reflecting transactions of the last 6 months
- NOC from the company on its letter head or Six months salary slips along with employee ID card copy.
The right to approve your visa application is solely dependent on Immigration and Consulate Officers. Kindly note that you may be asked to present additional documents if deemed necessary.