From 21st April 2016, the Malaysian Government started the facility of Malaysian e-visa for the Indian nationals. Evisa is the easiest form of Malaysia visa, which lets you get the approval by sitting at the comfort of your home. Malaysia eNTRI, which enables you to stay in the Malaysian territory for a maximum of 15/30 days. This Malaysian visa can only be issued for the purpose of tourism and no extension is allowed.
Required Documents for Malaysia Visa for Indians:-
Following are the documents which you must provide while applying for your VISA:
- Passport first and the last page scanned copy.
- One passport size photograph with white background
- Confirmed return tickets
- Hotel booking/invitation letter
- For underage applicant- birth certificate is a must
- Passport should have 6 months validity from the date of travel along with 2 blank pages
The right to approve your visa application is solely dependent on Immigration and Consulate Officers. Kindly note that you may be asked to present additional documents if deemed necessary.